Centili platform is based on industry standard technology that is used by a number of Mobile Operators worldwide. Our platform is a highly scalable event-driven application server with a robust component model and fault tolerant execution environment.
- Industry Standard JSLEE Architecture based on Java technology. Technology specifically used for low-latency fine grained transactions, typical for mobile services.
- Resource Adapter architecture provides independence of underlying network protocols. This network independence is enabling developers to focus more on the services and less on network specifics. However, Resource Adapter API provides a full set of capabilities that is supported by underlying network protocols.
- Converged service across multiple network technologies. This architecture allows us to migrate from one underlying technology to another and evolve as Mobile Operators shifts towards next generation networks and services.
- Component architecture provides easier upgrades, maintenance and integration. Using common interface we can add/remove network services on-the-fly without the need for maintenance halts and upgrade-induced service shutdowns.
- Security and Anti-Fraud Layer. We have added a whole set of Anti-fraud and security features such as: Customizable daily caps, monthly caps, MSISDN black listing, suspicious transactions monitoring and alerting, IP tracking, IP black listing, IP banning etc.
- Out of the Box support for the mainstream protocols in Telco IP world like Diameter, SIP, SMPP, UCP, SOAP, XML, REST etc. On top of that we can always add additional, network specific protocols and services.