Mobile Payments Benefits
Why should you start monetizing your business with Mobile Payments?
- Best conversion rates from a single click-to-buy and no need to enter any further payment details. We can define the payment conversion rate as the rate at which a user gets to the "payment completed" page after clicking the "pay now" button. Although in some countries Operator Payouts may be as low as 50%, mobile payments do have unbeatable conversion rates compared to standard payment methods. It's obvious that consumers find credit card fill-in forms frustrating. The numbers do not lie: In average 70% of mobile shoppers become buyers!
- Simplicity - the operators already have a billing relationship with the consumers; the payment will be added to their bill. There is no need for pre-registration, making mobile payments the ideal solution for impulse purchases.
- Instantaneous payments, giving the highest level of customer satisfaction. Most of the payments are completed in less than 10 seconds. Compare that to standard payment methods!
- Accurate responses, showing success or reasons for failure. No more fuzzy responses from the payment processor. Consumers will be instantaneously notified about the outcome of the ongoing transaction. In the case of an error, the consumer will be notified of the exact reason for failure. For example: Pin Expired after 30 seconds of inactivity, Insufficient funds on your Phone Bill, etc.
- Reduced customer support costs. We have provided Centili consumers with a Self Care. Using this tool, they are able to track down every single purchase with all the specific details. In addition to that, they are given the opportunity to report any possible suspicious transaction(s). Self Care significantly reduces customer support load, making the whole mobile purchase process more transparent at the same time.